Call For Abstracts
Enhance your CV and showcase your work to a worldwide audience by submitting to the RCOG World Congress 2018
- Top 500 abstracts published in an online supplement of BJOG scientific journal
- A wide variety of cash prizes available
- Categories covering the breadth of O&G
- Lots of presentation options
Deadline: Monday 23 October 2017
Submit Online HERE
Types of presentation available
- Oral Presentation
Present your work as part of the main Congress programme. The top scoring abstracts are selected by the scientific committee for oral presentation.
- E-Poster Presentation
E-Posters are presented in the following ways:
- On large rolling screens in the exhibition hall
- On a dedicated E-Poster website, available to anyone, even those not at Congress
- On-demand laptops, where you can browse E-Posters by author or category
- Using on-demand screens, where you can bring you poster on a large screen to show colleagues – also great for pictures!
- Video Presentation
We accept videos as either Oral Presentations or E-Posters. Great for demonstrating techniques.
- Contraception and Fertility Control
- Early Pregnancy and Acute Gynae
- Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Fetal Medicine
- General Gynaecology (including Menstrual Disorders/ Fibroids/ Endometriosis/ Vulval Disease)
- Gynaecological Endoscopy and Robotic Surgery
- High Risk Obstetrics and Labour Complications
- Imaging in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Maternal Medicine
- Medical Education, Simulation
- Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology
- Post Reproductive Health
- Pre-invasive and Invasive Gynaecological Malignancies
- Psychosomatic, Biopsychosocial and Psychosexual
- Quality Improvement, Medical Legal, Patient Safety
- Urogynaecology (including Maternal Birth Trauma)
Successful authors presenting at the Congress are eligible for the following awards:
- Best overall oral presentation
- Best oral presentation in each session
- Best poster
- Best video
Award winners will be announced at the Congress closing ceremony.
There is no charge for submitting an abstract. All successful authors will need to register to attend the Congress in order to present.
E-Posters presenters are required to pay a fee of SGD 50/- per e-poster submission. This is to cover the costs of the E-Poster submission, including the E-Poster website. You won’t need to pay to print or transport your poster though.
Submission Guidelines and important information
Please read the following information before submitting your abstract.
A full list of FAQs can be found HERE